You can use your sleep robot in different ways and at different times of the day. We encourage you to experiment and find out in what way you prefer to use your sleep robot. See below for some examples:
- It’s being used to make you feel relaxed, calm and/or sleepy before going to bed
- It’s being used while falling asleep
- It’s being used in the middle of the night to fall back asleep again
- It’s being used to make you feel relaxed in the morning if you turn on the robot while waking up
- It’s being used to become calm and relaxed throughout the day
The Sleep Robot is designed to help you throughout the whole day. The three different settings (Sleep, Nap, Relax) are tailored to achieve this.
If you want to personalize the sleep robot to your own breathing rate, that’s also possible of course. Please see the breathing rate customization guide to help you out further.